Afternoon Enrichment Program
Welcome to our Afternoon Program!
We welcome children from the ages of 6 months to 4 years old, and this program runs from 2pm to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
The aim of the afternoon program is to support young minds in developing their social, emotional, language, and physical milestones. This program is for children who are not part of the morning program and for children who need further development after school.
Benefits of the program:
- Specialized program with a high focus on the mentioned learning areas
- Small-sized groups for a more personalized connection with the Early Childhood Educator
- Learning, playing, and developing through various activities
- Large shaded playground and A/C controlled outdoor area for Physical Development
- Developing real-life skills through Dramatic Play
- Mindfulness to boost confidence, emotional intelligence, and empathy
- Access to a variety of tools, toys, and materials for development
- One-on-one with the teacher to develop language, speech, reading, and writing skills
- A loving, caring, and compassionate environment where children can be children and their uniqueness is cherished