At such a young and crucial age, Super Kids has a tailored infant-care program that works on the following areas:
- Language & Physical Development
- Individual attention
- Small class setting with space to explore
- Age appropriate toys and materials that support learning and development
- Playtime experiences that help boost cognitive and motor skills
- Songs and Instruments to ignite curiosity in music
- Regular teacher-child interaction that spark curiosity and socialization
- Lots of love, care and patience
- Sensorial areas for learning and development
Through our infant-care program your little one will learn through play that serve as building blocks in the coming years. Lets get exploring!
Your toddler has a bundle of energy and is on the move! Our classrooms provide the perfect layout for their growing bodies and unlimited curiosity. It is important to provide toddlers with sensorial activities to help them with their cognitive and tactile development:
- Alphabet recognition
- Shapes exploration
- Counting Fun
- Muscle Memory accelerators
- Nurturing creativity
- Healthy Communication
- Mental Fundamentals
- Healthy mind and Body development
Our tailored toddler program balances learning with exercise, personal development, values and goals. Lets get social!
The Early Years in a child’s life are crucial for preparing them for the next educational milestone – primary school and beyond.
Our FS1 program equips preschoolers with a love for learning and a strong foundation in mathematics, language, literacy and phonics. The FS1 program facilitates learning in the following areas:
- Fine and Gross motor skills
- Dramatic Play
- Cognitive Development
- Sensory Development
- Social and Emotional Development
- Language and Literacy
- Leadership Skill
- Independence and Empowerment
- Critical Thinking
The children are assessed using the EYFS Early Learning Goals that assists the teacher in maximizing each child’s progress. Lets get independent!
At Super Kids Nursery we believe in providing a holistic environment in which the whole child develops. At the core we follow principles from the Montessori approach that helps us develop a child’s individuality, mathematics, literacy, and real-life skills. We are strong believers of socialization and community building, hence we couple our Montessori approach with the British curriculum of EYFS. This helps children develop seven areas that are split into two categories: prime and specific.
- Communication and Language
- Physical Development
- Personal, Social, and Emotional Development
- Understanding the world
- Expressive arts and design