The Super Kids EYFS preschool curriculum has a tailored infant-care program designed to nurture critical development during this age, focusing on the following areas:
- Language & physical development
- Individual attention
- Small class setting with space to explore
- Age-appropriate toys and materials that support learning and development
- Playtime experiences that help boost cognitive and motor skills
- Songs and Instruments to ignite curiosity in music
- Regular teacher-child interaction that spark curiosity and socialization
- Lots of love, care and patience
- Sensorial areas for learning and development
Through our infant-care program your little one will learn through play, making their progress the building blocks of their development in the coming years. Let’s get exploring!
Your toddler has a bundle of energy and is on the move! Our classrooms provide the perfect layout for their growing bodies and unlimited curiosity. It is important to provide toddlers with sensory activities to help them with their cognitive and tactile development:
- Alphabet recognition
- Shapes exploration
- Counting fun
- Muscle memory accelerators
- Nurturing creativity
- Healthy communication
- Mental fundamentals
- Healthy mind and body development
Our tailored toddler program balances learning with exercise, personal development, values and goals. Let’s get social!
The Early Years in a child’s life are crucial for preparing them for the next educational milestone – primary school and beyond.
Our FS1 program equips preschoolers with a love for learning and a strong foundation in mathematics, language, literacy and phonics. The FS1 program facilitates learning in the following areas:
- Fine and gross motor skills
- Dramatic play
- Cognitive development
- Sensory development
- Social and emotional development
- Language and Literacy
- Leadership skills
- Independence and empowerment
- Critical thinking
The children are assessed using the EYFS Early Learning Goals that assists the teacher in maximizing each child’s progress. Let’s get independent!
Our Curriculum: EYFS Framework and Montessori Methodology
At Super Kids Nursery we believe in providing a holistic environment where the whole child develops. At the core we follow principles from the Montessori approach that helps us develop a child’s individuality, mathematics, literacy, and real-life skills. Trusted as one of the best British Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) nurseries in Dubai, we are strong believers in socialization and community building, hence we synthesize our Montessori approach with the British curriculum of EYFS. We found that this approach helps children develop seven areas categorised into two tracks: prime and specific.
- Communication and Language
- Physical Development
- Personal, Social, and Emotional Development
- Understanding the World
- Expressive Arts and Design
At Super Kids Nursery, we are proud to offer a comprehensive curriculum inspired by the EYFS framework. Our EYFS curriculum is designed to foster a love of learning and promote children’s physical, intellectual, emotional, and social development. As a leading British preschool nursery in Mirdif, Dubai, we believe that a play-based approach to learning is the best way to support children’s development and prepare them for success in school and beyond.