Admissions and Nursery Prices in Dubai
At Super Kids we promote an open-door policy. From our teaching methods to our nursery prices in Dubai to our facilities, we actively aim to make all the crucial information easily accessible to parents like you who want to make the best decisions for their child.
If you would like to see our nursery we encourage you to:
1) Book a tour 2) Drop by during our office hours
The SKN team will be delighted to show you around and answer all your questions.
We also have a virtual tour video. Don’t forget to check it out.
Our nursery offers 3 program levels that specifically cater to children from the age of 6 months to 4 years old.
To know more, get your copy of our nursery information pack for parents, carers and families today.
Our Registration Checklist:
- 1 copy of the child’s passport and UAE residence visa
- 1 copy of the child’s Emirates ID
- 1 copy of the child’s immunization record (in english)
- 4 passport-size photographs
- A completed registration and medical form
- 1 copy of the child’s sponsor’s passport and UAE residence visa copy (mother or father)
If the child’s visa is under process please provide a submission receipt from the Department of Naturalisation or a letter from the parent’s sponsor/employer, declaring that a visa is in process.